TotoCalculator 2 improves your chances to win on the soccer betting games such as Toto, Lotofoot, Totocalcio.... The application calculates the optimal distribution of the tips on your tickets by supplying lines that have - each line compared with all other lines - a minimum of common tips. The resulting distribution also yields a well-balanced ratio of likely and unlikely tips.
TotoCalculator 2 lets you specify various conditions for each line, esp. the maximal and minimal numbers of 1, X and 2 and of favourite, neutral and outsider tips.
The main advantage of TotoCalculator 2 as compared with a usual wheeling system is the flexible amount of tips 1, X and 2 (resp. 1, 0 and 2 in other parts of the world) that can be set for every match. You are not bound to a fixed allotment determined by the system but can specify the exact chance for every result ranging from 0.0 % to 100.0 %. You can also take advantage of the fact that, in general, bookies know the chances for the results and use their odds to let TotoCalculator 2 compute the chances for 1, X and 2.
Tips can be printed directly to the tickets. TotoCalculator 2 uses a format editor to be able to handle the different formats of all the tickets around the world.
TotoCalculator 2 needs your specification either of the chances or the odds for the results 1, X and 2 of each match. You can use the odds of more than one book-maker per match. The application determines the amount of tips 1, X and 2 using either the specified chances or the specified odds. If both chances and odds are specified for one match TotoCalculator 2 will only use the chances.
TotoCalculator 2 has options for every kind of user. By example you can
* specify the number of matches that are to be forecasted on the ticket. There are, for example, normally 13 matches in Germany, 12 matches in Austria and 14 matches in Italy. TotoCalculator 2 can handle 2 to 14 matches (and 20 matches with version 2.12).
* specify the number of lines you want to bet. Valid entries are numbers from 1 to 1000.
* specify the number of lines that are displayed on one ticket.
* specify the criterion for sorting the lines: sorting by 1, X and 2, sorting by probability or sorting by correct tips.
* a draw be represented by ´X´ or by ´0´.
* specify details on how to calculate the optimal distribution of tips, but as well use the default values.
TotoCalculator 2 requires Windows, Mac OS, Linux, FreeBSD or Solaris and runs alternatively in English, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Russian and Swedish.